How are you doing? First, and foremost I want to check in with each and every one of you.
I'm here if you need help with anything at all -- resources for COVID issues or help being pointed in the right direction for anything, donations to a family in dire need, or even just someone to talk to. I want to be a resource for you, so please don't hesitate.
My direct cell phone is 937-271-1077, or you can e-mail me anytime. Yes, I'm serious and yes, that's my real cell phone number.
Alright, here are the updates you need to know:
- We are open and shipping 5 days a week
- All employees are socially isolating when not at work, wearing gloves (as they should be anyways!) masks, and making liberal use of sanitizer and hand-washing.
- We've been seeing nationwide delays with UPS, FedEx and USPS so all of your orders are going out in larger coolers, with extra dry ice in them automatically. If your order is a day or two late there should be no problem.
- If your order arrives later than that, and it's warm when you open it, please contact us ASAP and we will automatically fix it for you with a new box sent with Express service.
- Our farms are local, organic, family run ventures so they are not seeing the same outbreaks as factory farms are, thankfully, so our supply is steady and remains of the utmost quality.
Everything right now is in stock and ready to ship within 2-3 business days. We're working extra hard to ensure that we not only keep your order safe, but get it to you guys as soon as humanly possible.
We know it's the small joys that are helping everyone right now, and we aim to be one of them.
Please be safe, and stay well!
Lea Richards, Head Hog at POTM